libnet-dns-perl: Please build with hardening flags

Source: libnet-dns-perl
Version: 0.66-2
Severity: important
User: hardening-discuss@lists.alioth.debian.org
Usertags: goal-hardening

As part of the wheezy release goal
<http://wiki.debian.org/ReleaseGoals/SecurityHardeningBuildFlags>
Moritz has asked[1] the Debian Perl group to look at how to enable
hardening for perl modules especially modules meeting the criteria
on that page (which libnet-dns-perl does).

Probably the best way to enable hardening flags is to switch the
package to the minimal dh rules style with a dh compat level of 9,
depending on debhelper (>= 9.20120312).

If you wish, I expect that I or another member of the Debian Perl
Group will be able to take this package over and team-maintain it
to make this change.

[1] <http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2012/02/msg00047.html>
    <http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2012/03/msg00038.html>