New Config::Model 2.001 with new command: cme

Hello

I've just uploaded to CPAN a new version of Config::Model with big changes,
hence the version bump tp 2.001.

The main change for users is the deprecation of the config-edit program in
favor of cme. Instead of using options, this cme uses command keywords like
git, so users will have more possibilities while typing less.

Internally, some performance improvements were implemented. Validation checks
are now performed only when values are actually changed. Given the work
required, core Config::Model classes were converted to Moose.

This new release will soon be available on Debian.

Next step: the Debian package model is becoming quite big and drags a lot of
dependencies. I'm to extract it out of Config::Model and ship it in its own
Perl distribution of CPAN.

Which raises the question of naming. The name Config::Model::Debian::Dpkg does
indeed decribes what *is* this component, but it does not tell people what it
can be used for. So I'm thinking about naming it App::Debian::PackageEditor
(even though it will not ship an executable file).

Thoughts ?

All the best