Re: AnyEvent 6.140

On Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 01:00:24PM +0000, Nicholas Bamber <nicholas@periapt.co.uk> wrote:
> We seem to be getting a suspicious warning with the latest version of
> AnyEvent (see b.txt). Also I attach a patch for a spelling error.

It's actually version "6.14" - the reason you didn't see those was that
Impl::Tk was completely broken for a few versions, and didn't load.

I don't get those messages, but these are caused by a known bug in perl
where it sometimes destructs objects in the wrong order.

The workaround is usually to make sure you destruct any watchers yourself at
program exit, and otherwise, these messages can be ignored.

Which version of perl did you use btw.?

      ----==-- _       generation
      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schmorp@schmorp.de