New pangzero version available - going to break current one with new SDL-perl

Hello

Tobias Leich has released a new version of pangzero on CPAN [1] that works
with latest versions of libsdl-perl. (thanks Froggs )

Now, all reverse dependencies of libsdl-perl are fixed upstream. So, I'm going
to upload to unstable a new version that will break current pangzero, frozen-
bubble and dizzy.

I'll let you guys upload the newer versions of these games to fix these
issues.

All the best

[1] http://search.cpan.org/~froggs/Games-PangZero-1.3/

--