Re: ITP: libtemplate-plugin-datetime-format-perl -- are you still working on it?

Hi Julien,

back in July of last year you volunteered to work on the Perl packages
needed for FixMyStreet, and in September filed an ITP for
libtemplate-plugin-datetime-format-perl (#641280), yet as far as I can
see nothing has been uploaded to git yet. I've packaged the other
modules on the FixMyStreet list, and unless you object, I'd also work on
libtemplate-plugin-datetime-format-perl.

How far has your work on libtemplate-plugin-datetime-format-perl
progressed, and do you still plan to keep working on it until a first
release?

Florian