Re: Fwd: [rt.cpan.org #28132] Problem when building

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 15:03, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:

> Works fine with
> * adding experimental to /e/a/sources.list
> * and pinning it in /e/a/preferences like

But can you do this in cowbuilder without polluting your build env for
next builds?

> swig/device.swg:20: Error: Unable to find 'cdio/version.h'
> swig/perliso9660.swg:21: Error: Unable to find 'cdio/version.h'

This seems to be the same problem that was solved with the part of the
patch I removed from 03, since it didn't apply anymore :(

> #   Failed test 'ISO 9660 file stats'

The rest of the problems seem to be more complex :(