Re: Perl modules used by FixMyStreet which are missing in Debian/Squeeze

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:05:47 +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:

> > >Maybe someone wants to look at packaging the modules mentioned at:
> > >http://people.skolelinux.org/pere/blog/Perl_modules_used_by_FixMyStreet_which_are_missing_in_Debian_Squeeze.html
> > I need training, I'll trying to package a few.
> Cool, thank you!

Catalyst::Plugin::SmartURI is in libcatalyst-plugin-smarturi-perl package
Catalyst::Plugin::Unicode::Encoding is in libcatalyst-plugin-unicode-encoding-perl package
Catalyst::View::TT is in libcatalyst-view-tt-perl package
Devel::Hide is in libdevel-hide-perl package
Sort::Key is not found in any Debian package
Statistics::Distributions is in libstatistics-distributions-perl package
Template::Plugin::Comma is in libtemplate-plugin-comma-perl package
Template::Plugin::DateTime::Format is not found in any Debian package
Term::Size::Any is not found in any Debian package
Term::Size::Perl is not found in any Debian package
URI::SmartURI is in liburi-smarturi-perl package
Web::Scraper is in libweb-scraper-perl package

So the missing modules are:
- Sort::Key
- Template::Plugin::DateTime::Format
  ITP - #641280 (Julien, not yet in git)
- Term::Size::Any
- Term::Size::Perl

Just in case someone is looking for work :)

 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: The Who: Pinball Wizard