Re: libnet-citadel-perl

On Mon, 2011-12-05 at 14:33 -0500, gregor herrmann wrote:
> I've reviewed libnet-citadel-perl now; nice work,

   Thanks!

> I just added some minor comments/suggestions to d/changelog.

   I've taken a look at them & will see about getting them all taken
care of.

   Regarding your comment about the .gitignore file;  I started using
that when I switched over to using git for the Perl related work I was
doing.  But perhaps it's better to use ~/.gitignore_global
and .git/info/exclude?

Jame