Interested in joining the team

Hi,

I'm working on packaging Evergreen[1] for Debian, and it has several
perl dependencies that aren't yet in Debian. I'm interested in
maintaining these packages for debian, so would like help with doing
this. My packages can be seen at [2], and the package I feel is most
ready for inclusion (and submitted to debian-mentors) is at [3]. I
would like to become a member of the debian perl team, my account on
alioth is bjwebb-guest. I'm quite new to all this, so if there's
anything I've missed, I can be found as bjwebb on irc.

Regards,
Ben

[1] http://evergreen-ils.org/
[2] http://xn--gce.com/evergreen/perl/