Git migration update

We are mostly done, with some details hanging, but being worked on.

The 2000+ Git repositories are in place and the mr setup is updated.

There were two glitches during the migration:

 * libproc-processtable-perl had to be converted using git-svn -- the
   most painfull process I have witnessed :( Its tags are still
   branches and need to be fixed.
 * libgraphics-libplot-perl was converted losing history from 2004.
   Sorry, no chance of running git-svn again :/
 * scripts/ and website/ are still under Subversion. They will be
   converted soon.

Instructions of how to check out all the packages are on
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/git.html

Please report (or even better, fix) problems in the documentation as
you encounter them.

The size of the directory containing all the packages in under 2G.

We plan to remove the subversion repository in a year (i.e. during
DebConf12).

Special thanks to all who helped and made this possible (in
alphabetical order):

 * Ansgar Burchardt
 * Damyan Ivanov
 * David Bremner