Re: Java's SVN not reachable on Alioth [Fwd: Re: Alioth status update, take 3]

On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 21:59:46 +0100, Nicholas Bamber wrote:

> > From http://titanpad.com/yyhfwA9Pyr :
> >     http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ doesn't allow to browse SVN repositories
> >     when (old, conflicting) CVS repositories are kept alive (ex: pkg-samba,
> >     pkg-perl).

> I believe pkg-perl is dealt with already. Just copying that list.

The alioth admins have removed the ancient pkg-perl CVS repo on my
request, I guess that's also the way to go for the java team.

Cheers,
gregor, who suggests to ask friendly on the #alioth channel

--
 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - PGP/GPG key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: Jerry Lee Lewis: Jambalaya