Re: svn inject error - FIXED

On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 17:57:41 +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:

> Sorry for error,
> I simply copied info form wiki, and did not set my user id in svn+ssh:
> svn+ssh://MYUSERNAME@svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl
> Works fine now.

This is not a good idea.
The svn-bp svn properties get set to URLs without the username, and
this will lead to problems when you do an svn-upgrade (because the
URLs in your working copy and the "saved" ones don't match); we've
had this just a few day ago :)

The better solution is to set your username in ~/.ssh/config.
(And change the URLs in your working copy back with svn switch)

 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - PGP/GPG key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: Chavela Vargas: Luz De Luna