Re: PET?

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 10:39:36 -0500, Matt Zagrabelny wrote:

> I know there is chatter on d-devel@l.d.o about changes happening with
> alioth. Does anyone know if that is why the following:
> http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi
> results in an "Internal Server Error"?

Yes, there are some packages missing on wagner.
But even then we won't have the old PET experience back because the
repositories and their hooks are on vasks now ...

In the meantime (and probably in the future) you can use PET2:
http://pet.43-1.org/pkg-perl/pet.cgi

 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - PGP/GPG key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: Janis Joplin: Half Moon