Fwd: Unofficial binNMUs for 5.14 available

Forwarding to debian-perl, where there may be more interested people.

Cheers!

----- Forwarded message from Dominic Hargreaves <dom@earth.li> -----

From: Dominic Hargreaves <dom@earth.li>
Subject: Unofficial binNMUs for 5.14 available
To: perl@packages.debian.org
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 20:57:51 +0100

binNMUs of perl-related packages against an environment with
5.14.0-1 installed are at

http://people.debian.org/~dom/perl/test/perl-5.14-setup.txt

Please verify that file with

http://people.debian.org/~dom/perl/test/perl-5.14-setup.txt.asc

which is signed with my personal GPG key.

Please note that

- this is obviously unofficial and experimental etc., so don't trust it
  with anything important. No warranty.

- while downgrading back to 5.12 packages may work, it's generally
  unsupported. Using a separate chroot or virtual machine is recommended.

- I don't have a real buildd running so the packages are updated when I
  get round to it. Let me know if something is out of date and you need it.

- Only i386 packages are available this time.

Cheers,
Dominic.