Re: Moose v2.0000 upgrade

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 09:59:57PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 21:49:18 +0200, Alessandro Ghedini wrote:
>
> > > BTW: Are you sure libmoosex-strictconstructor-perl needs Moose >= 2?
> > > At least it builds fine with the current libmoose-perl. And the
> > > latest upstream changelog entry sounds like it should work with
> > > earlier versions again:
> > >
> > > - The fix in 0.14 only worked with Moose 2.0, causing failures with earlier
> > >  versions.
> >
> > I have either misread that changelog entry, or completely missed it. Fixed
> > now, please go along with the upload (and thanks for all the work you've
> > done so far).
>
> Thank you, uploaded.
>
> That should be all, except for libmoose-perl itself.

Great.

> I took a look at it and made some minor changes and added a question
> to the changelog.

That makes sense. I've removed the patch (the removal is now done in the
d/rules file). Can you please have a look?

> Maybe you (and someone else?) could take a look at it, then we should
> be ready to upload it soon.

I've also added a couple of build dependencies used by the tests that I
missed. Should be quite ready now.

Cheers

--
perl -E'$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'