Re: forward-patch (was: Wheezy!)

On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 19:57:11 +0100, Alessandro Ghedini wrote:

> > Finally I got around to write also the forward-patch script. It's not the
> > most beatiful piece of code on the earth but, at least, it seems to work :)

Thanks alot!

> > Finally the ticket is created using the RT's email interface, since
> > RT::Client::REST, AFAICS, does not support attachments.

That's a pity, since being able to acquire the new bug number would
enable us to add it to the patch.

> Any comments?

Sorry for not commenting earlier; but I saw your commit, and I've
already used it once :)

I had some ideas on the "cosmetic side" (like subject, and text for
the body) but I didn't have the time yet to write them down (as text
or code).

Thanks again!

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Simply Red: Something Got Me Started