Re: Joining pkg-perl / libnet-server-perl maintainence

Hi,

and welcome to the Debian Perl Group :)

Carsten Wolff <carsten@wolffcarsten.de> writes:
> I've recently been asked if I would like to turn over maintainence of libnet-
> server-perl to pkg-perl. I agreed and it has already been added to subversion.
>
> Because I would still like to be able to contribute to that package, I would
> like it, if my alioth-account wolffc-guest became a member of the pkg-perl
> group.

I have just added you to the project on Alioth.  Please also take a look
at our welcome page[1] if you have not done so yet.  Also feel free to
ask any questions here or on IRC.

Regards,
Ansgar

[1] <http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome>