Re: Hi pkg-perl!

Hi Jozef,

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 10:16:55AM +0100, Jozef Kutej wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> Describing what can be found in the dpkg log files and some example use cases.

I consider that the wrong place for such an information.
I'm just parsing and analysing the logfile, I'm not writing it.
If one needs a library to analyse dpkg logs he surely knows
what information it contains and what he can do with it.

Anyway, in a newer version I'll probably add some example use cases.

Regards,
Patrick