Debian project needs a licence statement from you to deliver your software

Hello

Debian projects has strict requirements regarding licence to be able to
package and deliver open-source software. Depending on the licence, we can
figure out if we can package a software.

Except when the licence is not specified ...

This is the case for you Devel::Trace module.

Could, you please specify the licence of this module ?

Note that a simple reply to this mail is enough, there's no need to deliver a
new version of Devel::Trace.

If you want to cover all your CPAN modules in your reply, that's fine also.
You just need to be explicit.

All the best

PS: I'm currently reading your book "Higher order Perl". Even if I've been
writing Perl for more that 15 years, I'm learning new stuff. Thanks for this
book.

Dominique
--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/