Re: Work needed to upgrade Padre to 0.92

Le Thursday 22 December 2011 10:32:01, Ahmad Zawawi a écrit :
> Sorry for being late on this one because of $work and $life matters.

No problem :-)

[snip]

> So linking against a pristine scintilla wont do in this case.

Fine with me. Thanks for this detailed explanation.

I'm tempted to cut'n'paste it in our debian files for reference. But then
it would not be available for other distros (any Fedora lurker here ? ;-) ).

Could you add it to a README.packagers (or some other file) in your next release ?

> I am happy to follow up and finish all Debian-related licensing work to
> make Wx::Scintilla a reality in the Debian ecosystem. Please advise what
> needs to be done.

Well, there's no blocking licensing issue. I think I've sorted this out.

You can find a summary there:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-perl/packages/libwx-scintilla-perl.git;a=blob;f=debian/copyright;hb=HEAD

Could you have a look and tell me if there are big mistakes ?

Currently the only issue blocking the release of libwx-scintilla-perl is the rebuild
of libalien-wxwidgets-perl ofr multi-arch. This should be sorted out in the next
few days.

Thanks

Dominique
--