New to debian-perl group

Hello,

My name is Sylvain Pineau.
I'm working at Canonical as QA Automation engineer.
Even if now most our tools are python-based I still use perl (whispers...)

I fell in love with Perl 10 years ago and all along my QA jobs, it was
always a fantastic way to automate tedious tasks.

I'd like to start contributing to Debian.
After packaging a lot of tools in several languages, I'm confident enough to
join the perl group and help packaging CPAN orphan modules.
(/me would be proud to start with Excel::Writer::XLSX)

My Alioth account is 'spineau-guest', could you please add me to 'pkg-perl' group ?

Best Regards,

S. Pineau