package on PET in new instead of ready for upload

Hi,
I 've pushed my package (libdbix-dbstag-perl) modifications with
"unstable" in changelog after fixing comments from review.
However, my package remains in "new packages" instead of "ready for
upload" in PET.

I added no tag or other stuff, I just updated my code, and I can see in
git repo that my modificiations are present.
However, my first push was with a wrong id (fake email) because I made
it from a different computer than usual.
I fixed my config and pushed again. But this did not fix the problem.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks

Olivier

--

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (pgp.mit.edu)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438