New more or less Debian stuff for Software::License

Hello

Following gregoa's hint, I've  added the following stuff to our own version
of Software::License:

  + added Debian specific methods to get summary (that refers to Debian's
    /usr/share/common-licenses)
  + added less specific classes for GPL-1+ and GPL-2+ licenses
  + added a new constructor to Software::Template to create a licence object
    from SPDX shortname

These patches [1] can simplify license handling in dh-make-perl and in dpkg
config model.

This stuff is available in libsoftware-license-0.103002-3

I'm going to forward the 2 last patches upstream.

All the best

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-perl/packages/libsoftware-license-
perl.git;a=tree;f=debian/patches;hb=HEAD