Re: use of git

Hi Oliver,

2011/10/4 Olivier Sallou <olivier.sallou@irisa.fr>
Hi,
I am preparing a new package in git repository.
I should push the code with "unstable" in changelog very soon.

Ok great :-), please use http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/git.html

Will packet appear automatically on PET and be managed by DD for
review/upload as done with SVN use? (I only managed svn 'till now on debian)

When you targeted some package to unstable in Pkg Perl Team, PET automatically shows that is ready to review and upload: http://pet.debian.net/pkg-perl/pet.cgi and if the packaging is very good, a DD uploads it; in the other hand, when you targeted to UNRELEASED, it shows Work in Progress (Not ready to review and upload).

Any doubt I am going to be very attentive.

Kind regards,

--
Julián Moreno Patiño
 .''`. Debian GNU/{Linux,KfreeBSD}