Re: Git training session planning

-=| Damyan Ivanov, Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 07:51:18PM +0300 |=-
> Hi everybody!
>
> I plan to give a (hopefuly not too long) training session about
> working with the new Git thing that pkg-perl has migrated to.
>
> The sessin would be held in the #debian-perl IRC channel, OFTC network
> (a.k.a. irc.debian.org). Also, there will be a termcast available so
> that everybody can see me making spelling mistakes :)
>
> The session will aim at preparing a stable update for #636505 which
> should cover various parts of the workflow.
>
> The hardest thing to plan is the time. I wonder how many could attend
> say on this Sunday, 7 Augist from 19:00 UTC?

So far it seems five people said they'd be able to attend and two
wouldn't. I think we better go forward this time and maybe schedule
another training with a a longer notice and a poll about the possible
date/time. Also, I home somebody else would like to share their
experience/workflow too :)

See you in thee hours!