Re: Upload of URI::SmartURI

Hi Julien

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 08:01:22PM +0200, Julien VAUBOURG wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 22:05:11 +0200, Julien VAUBOURG wrote:
> >hello,
> >
> >URI::SmartURI has been sent into the SVN:
> >

> >http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-perl/trunk/liburi-smarturi-perl/debian/changelog?view=markup
> >
> >Could any DD check it and upload it into Debian if it's okay?
>
> Someone would have time for it?

Don't have time right now. But I suggest, if you think it is ready to
review, then set the distribution to unstable (important: without
tagging it!). If so, then it will show up in the 'ready for upload'
section, and one of the DD's which wants to review, will have it on
the 'radar'.

Regards
Salvatore