Re: Interested in joining the team

Hi Ben

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 04:53:48PM +0100, Ben Webb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on packaging Evergreen[1] for Debian, and it has several
> perl dependencies that aren't yet in Debian. I'm interested in
> maintaining these packages for debian, so would like help with doing
> this. My packages can be seen at [2], and the package I feel is most
> ready for inclusion (and submitted to debian-mentors) is at [3]. I
> would like to become a member of the debian perl team, my account on
> alioth is bjwebb-guest. I'm quite new to all this, so if there's
> anything I've missed, I can be found as bjwebb on irc.
>
> Regards,
> Ben
>
> [1] http://evergreen-ils.org/
> [2] http://xn--gce.com/evergreen/perl/
> [3] http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=libstring-tokenizer-perl

Welcome! I just added you (bjwebb-guest) to the pkg-perl Group on
alioth. Thanks for you introduction and that you are going to help.

If you havent seen it yet, please have a look at the welcome page [1].
Note that just recently last week we switched to git, so have a look
to at the (still to be completed) git-documentation.

 [1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome

In case you have any question please don't hesitate to ask either on
debian-perl@lists.debian.org or on #debian-perl on irc.debian.org.

Regards
Salvatore