Re: ssh authentification error

On Friday 22 July 2011 00:56:24 Julien VAUBOURG wrote:
> https://alioth.debian.org/account/editsshkeys.php
>
>  But it seems not work:
>
>  $ svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl/trunk/libcgi-safe-perl/
>  Permission denied (publickey).
>  svn: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from
>  'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
>  svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly

You can better diagnose the problem by changing an option in
~/.subversion/config in [tunnels] section (*):

ssh = $SVN_SSH ssh -d

This way, you'll see what's going on with ssh.

Im my case, I had svn.debian.org old keys in my ~/.ssh/known_hosts file. Once
I removed the old keys, everything worked as usual.

HTH

Dominique

(*) Sorry, no Config::Model for this file... :-p

--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/
http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/ddumont     -o- http://ddumont.wordpress.com/