Re: Package cleanup in the svn repo

Gregor,
	I don't personally see myself getting round to looking at
libcgi-minimal-perl for a bit longer. I released the ITP to a RFP and
referred back to the Perl repository. So if possible I would like to
keep the repository. If not the ticket should be updated.

--
Nicholas Bamber | http://www.periapt.co.uk/
PGP key 3BFFE73C from pgp.mit.edu