Re: debian-perl way of packaging on alioth

Olivier,
	Welcome.

	You build the package using dpkg-buildpackge which will generate the
.dsc file. Once you have that you can do the svn-inject. Usually I do
the lintian and pbuilder stuff before I svn-inject.

--
Nicholas Bamber | http://www.periapt.co.uk/
PGP key 3BFFE73C from pgp.mit.edu