Re: DynaLoader issue with perl 5.12 on armhf when using fakechroot

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 23:10:55 +0200, Johannes Schauer wrote:

> This is a shot in the dark but I diff'ed Config.pm and Config_heavy.pl
> between armel and armhf rootfs and found that the armhf versions, in
> contrast to the armel ones were lacking entries like
> /lib/arm-linux-gnueabi and /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabi in libpth or
> libspath and other variables connected to shared library paths. Could
> this be related to my problem?

Another shot in the dark:
We already had a weird problem with armhf not so long ago:
It should be fixed, but maybe the bug log gives you some hint :)

 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - PGP/GPG key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: Sinéad O'Connor: My Darling Child