moving packages from /git/pkg-perl/apps/ to packages/

Hi,

I wonder how strong others feel about the separation present currently
in Git-maintained packages. 'Ordinary' packages are inder
/git/pkg-perl/packages, and 'application' packages are under
/git/pkg-perl/apps.

I propose that the contents of apps/ are moved to packages, apps/
removed and replaced with a symlink pointing to packages.

Please raise your voice if you envision some problem in doing that.