Re: Where should I package Catalyst::Controller::ActionRole ?

Hi,

Preferably, package it in its own package (it was decided to try to
remove things from libcatalyst-modules{,-extra}-perl and transition
them to their own packages. Many of the major CPAN distributions
contained in those packages now live in their own Debian packages.

I think it might already be in our repository, the name sounds familiar to me...

Cheers,

Jonathan