New member

Hi,

I have some spare cycles and I'm looking for a project to get involved in.

First, I do not have an account at alioth.debian.org; the server seems to be down.

Second, I have lots of experience with Perl. I've been programming in it since Perl 4.

Third, I have lots of experience with C and UNIX and I've been using Ubuntu since 2004. Currently, I'm running Xubuntu 11.04.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

Confusion is the first step of understanding.

as it is about coding.

The secret to great software:  Fail early & often.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.