The naming of an XSUB module for Twofish crypto.

Dear all,

I need some advice on a namespace issue.

In the previous development cycle I adopted
the library package 'libtwofish', which I
considered mature enough to split into
'libtwofish0' and 'libtwofish-dev'.
Clearly the FTP masters agreed with me!

The C-code is in the public domain, so the
presence of the library package in Debian
is almost as had it been native. The location
of the header file is at the very top:

    /usr/include/twofish.h

I have as of lately been developing an XSUB module
in order to make the library usable from Perl.
Of course there are other implementations of
Twofish crypto for Perl, but still.

Presently the namespace used for this module would
"consume" the identifiers

      Twofish
      Twofish::Key
and
      libtwofish-perl

would it be made into a deb-package.
The module is object oriented, and the
instantiation is made via "Twofish::Key".

Could I receive some advice whether this choice
of naming would upset the Perl namespace?
In particular, whether the present name would
be cause enough for a reject of a potential
application of the module as Debian package?
Ignore issues like code quality and such,
consider only the implication of the chosen
name.

My gratitude in advance for all your viewpoints.

  Mats Erik Andersson, DM