Re: Perl QA Hackathon 2011 in Amsterdam

On 2011-04-19 17:30, gregor herrmann wrote:
> Another quick thought: It's on alioth in the team's htdocs directory,
> but not in svn; if you put in in svn (in the website directory) it
> will get exported to the correct place in alioth automatically.
> (Not sure if this works for the application or if it needs anything
> else; but if it works if might give you co-maintainers :))

I really plan to write a detailed info how this thing works, and also how to
make it work for local non-public repositories that some people have in their
companies. I came from Amsterdam just yesterday late in the night, now I'm at
$work, still tired and quite busy.

But basically the whole thing is on github [1], anyone fell free to ask for a
commit bit, web files are in examples folder [2] while the important are
index.html and script.js, those do the whole stuff. apt-pm-web script [3] is
used to generate all the json files [4] that are used for look-up via ajax requests.

Cheers,
Jozef

[1] https://github.com/jozef/Debian-Apt-PM
[2] https://github.com/jozef/Debian-Apt-PM/tree/master/examples/web