Moose v2.0000 upgrade

Hi all,
as of Moose 2.0000 (well, actually 1.9900-TRIAL), Class::MOP has been
merged with Moose, and is no longer available as standalone distribution.

According to apt-cache the packages that currently depend on
libclass-mop-perl are:

  libpackage-stash-perl
  libnamespace-autoclean-perl
  libmoosex-types-perl
  libmoosex-types-path-class-perl
  libmoosex-traits-pluggable-perl
  libmoosex-traits-perl
  libmoosex-insideout-perl
  libmoosex-blessed-reconstruct-perl
  libfile-changenotify-perl
  libdist-zilla-plugin-git-perl
  libcatalyst-engine-psgi-perl

What should we do? IMHO these packages should be updated to depend on
libmoose-perl (fortunately some of them already do) and libclass-mop-perl
removed from the archive, meanwhile I thought I could add a Provides:
libclass-mop-perl in libmoose-perl, is this correct?

Also, there are some packages that will probabily break after the
libmoose-perl upgrade and should be updated as well (e.g.
libmoosex-lazyrequire-perl and libmoosex-setonce-perl already have new
upstream releases that fix the problems, but there may be other that have
not).

More generally is there something that I missed that have to be taken into
account for the upgrade?

Cheers

--
perl -E'$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'