Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 05:06:08 +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:

> arun venkataraman has requested to join your project.

> I wish to package some of my perl modules for debian and would love
> to learn more on how the debian community works.

Hi,

thanks for your offer to help out in our group's work. I've added you
to the pkg-perl project on alioth now.

Please take a look on the docs about our packaging guidelines and
policies; http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome might
be a good starting point.

And don't hesitate to ask any questions here on the list or on IRC
(#debian-perl @ irc.debian.org/OFTC)

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Rod Steward: Maggie May