Re: ITPs on liblatex-decode-perl, liblist-allutils-perl, libxml-libxml-simple-perl

Hi Salvatore!

>> The module LaTeX::Decode does (obviously) the opposite of LaTeX::Encode: it
>> converts LaTeX input to Unicode. :)
>> It also comes with a companion utility script, latex2utf8.
>
> Cool! :-) Please consider, if you are interested, to join the Debian
> Perl Group for module packaging.
>
> See http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ for more informations.

I was wondering where to put the packages, either in the Debian
TeXlive or Debian Perl SVN repository.  I'll do the latter.
The list of Perl modules for which I made an ITP are all for the
"Biber" package for TeX (see ITP #570018).

Thanks for the tip!

BR

--
Danai