Re: Advance freeze exception request for libcgi-application-extra-plugin-bundle-perl

[ Dropping -release ]

Nicholas Bamber <nicholas@periapt.co.uk> writes:
>> Besides, I'm curious why the maintainer sponsored an NMU of his own package?
> I prepared the release and as I was not an uploader it came up as an NMU.

Version numbers are not too interesting, but the package is maintained
by the team so your upload is not really a NMU.  You can just use
"normal" version numbers (i.e. 0.1.1 for this upload so it still sorts
before the version in experimental).

In case you don't like lintian's warning about an incorrect version
number for a NMU, you can just mention "team upload" in the first line
of the changelog.

Regards,
Ansgar