Subscription to debian-perl

Hi everyone!

My Alioth account name is vindicare-guest

Short intro:

I'm new to Debian and Perl, but I know code. I'm a student currently enrolled in a master's degree in oceanography.
I'm also a musician and I'll be exploring open source music software soon.
I think this should suffice, but if you want to know more (within reasonable limits) don't hesitate to ask.

I contacted dondelelcaro a week or so ago and he'll be introducing me to Perl packaging and debugging.

Jordan