Request to join the Debian pkg-perl group

Hi everyone,

I'd like to join the group and help out both with packaging unpackaged
modules and keeping already-packaged ones up to date.  A lot of open
source projects depend on CPAN modules, and having them packaged makes
deployment and devenv buildout a lot faster and easier, hopefully
resulting in more contributors and more contributed code.  As well,
I just started a new job working on the Evergreen ILS project, and we're
hoping to be able to package it eventually.

My alioth username is shadowspar-guest.  Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Rick
--
key B2480CA6 / print D0E7 6EBB A448 B31D 691E  3F44 71D8 8993 B248 0CA6
eat Depends: cook | eat-out.  But eat-out is non-free so that's out.