Re: Request to join the Debian Perl Group

On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 18:25:39 +0200, Erez Schatz wrote:

> My name is Erez Schatz, erez-guest at alioth, I'm working with Antony
> Gelberg on our company's Catalyst project, and he suggested that I join
> the group. I'm using both Debian and Ubuntu and would really love to
> help with the effort of bringing the power or Perl and CPAN to Debian users.

Hi,

thanks for your offer to share the work in the debian perl group :)

I've added you to the pkg-perl project on alioth right now, so:
Welcome aboard!

If you haven't done so yet, please start reading our docs at
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome , the page
should point you to the relevant and (helpfully) helpful docs.

And don't hesitate to ask anything either here on the list or on IRC
(#debian-perl @ irc.debian.org, a.k.a. OFTC).

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Dire Straits: Once Upon A Time In The West