Re: Removing inactive members from the pkg-perl Alioth group

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:49:27 +0200, Xavier Oswald wrote:

> I still have a question since I cannot remember what happened some years ago.
> There was a thread about having DDs member by default to some team on alioth. I
> remember that pkg-perl, pkg-python and some other were concerned.

They are not members in the alioth sense but teams can decide to give
all DDs commit access (and pkg-perl has); IIRC that's done with ACLs.

> I raise this since if it the case, you can remove all DDs accounts if Im right ?

Technically yes; or almost "yes", I've seen problems with post-commit
hooks when the ACLs were not correct :)

But that would be a bit ... weird, says my gut.

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: George Harrison: Wah-wah