Re: Possible lintian issues with ftp-master

Thanks.

Quoting Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org>:

nicholas@periapt.co.uk writes:

I have these lintian errors which did not occur on i386 and also the
same for another module that was uploaded at the same time.

http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/libdata-phrasebook-perl_0.29-1.html#binary-libdata-phrasebook-perl-lintian-body

Does anybody know what is going on? Also the two packages are stuck in
"Pending upload". Are these issues related?

It would be great if someone could figure out what causes this to happen,
since I can't reproduce it and I'm completely mystified as to what would
cause it.  Other people have seen it, and I've yet to identify what's
different about their environments than mine.  For some reason, the
Lintian-created locale doesn't actually work for some people on some
systems.

These are just warnings, though, and not something ftp-master is going to
be concerned with, so they're unrelated to the acceptance of your package.