Re: List of modules I need

So basically you're saying that even if someone fixed LWP::Parallel::UserAgent itself so that the libwww-perl 5.808 dependency was no longer required, there's no way I can build an Ensembl .deb because there's no way of bringing in the other old dependency it needs (bioperl-1.2.3)? Short of changing the Ensembl code itself, that is?

cheers,
Richard