Modules needed

Hi guys,

I'm new to Debian module building. For another project (in DebianMed), I have some CPAN Perl dependencies for which the corresponding Debian modules do not yet exist, or exist but in the wrong version, or in the wrong repository. I'd like to build some official Debian Perl packages for them, but I don't know where to start - as I said, I've never built any Debian modules at all before!

(Sorry for already screwing up by posting to the wrong list earlier this afternoon...)

Here's the modules I need:

Special cases:
 * libwww-perl - must be able to install version 5.808 exactly as other parts of my project (stupidly, but beyond my control) depend on features in 5.808 that were removed in later versions. A package for this version already exists at http://debian.pkgs.cpan.org/debian/ so it should be possible to simply migrate it to Debian Perl? but how?

New modules:
 * Math::Bezier
   (no dependencies)
 * LWP::Parallel::UserAgent
   (depends on the special case above)
 * RTF::Writer
   (depends on libimage-size-perl)
 * Bio::Das::Lite
   (depends on libio-stringy-perl, libwww-curl-perl, libreadonly-perl, and the special case above)

Obviously if any of you are already working on these or are able to do the necessary faster than me, then that's great, otherwise can someone with in-depth knowledge of Debian Perl module building help me through the process?

cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Holland, BSc MBCS
Operations and Delivery Director, Eagle Genomics Ltd