Re: package Robin::Introduction;

Hi,

Welcome to the group!

Unfortunately, I don't have much free time these days, but here goes...

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 8:32 PM, Robin Sheat <robin@catalyst.net.nz> wrote:
> I'm new to the group, with very little (in fact, I think you could
> probably say 'none') Debian packaging experience. However, I've been
We have all been here at one point or another; it's not too difficult
to learn, we've got a wealth of knowledge within the group, and
possibly some of the friendliest (and most patient!) people I've met
within Debian.

Feel free to ask questions on IRC (it's easiest as it's interactive),
but for longer questions, we seem to be pretty casual about e-mail too
:)

Once again, welcome, and I hope you have as fantastic experience as I
have thus far.

Cheers,

Jonathan