Source package name mismatches in the repository

I noticed that there were a few packages in PET's "Tagged but not in the
archive" section, which were in fact in the archive:

libaudio-cd-perl: 0.05-8
libmail-rfc822-address-perl: 0.3-3
libmime-tools-perl: 5.427-2
libnet-hotline-perl: 0.83-1

At first I suspected a bug in PET, but then realised that all four of these
have source package names which don't match the directory names used in svn:

Package: audio-cd
Binary: libaudio-cd-perl
--
Package: mail-rfc822-address
Binary: libmail-rfc822-address-perl

Should we rename the directories in svn to match the source packages, to
stop confusing PET? Or should PET be handling this better?

--
Chris Butler <chrisb@debian.org>
  GnuPG Key ID: 4096R/49E3ACD3