Re: patching package nama

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 21:52:23 -1000, Joel Roth wrote:

> > So I guess this package is ready (unless you can think of ideas to
> > improve the tests (the warnings and the terminal issue).
> I have a patch to reset the terminal and cleanup the
> spurious files on exiting the test. However I've failed to
> build after attempting to patch, both using quilt (I didn't
> record the error) and patching via svn without quilt.

Without an error it's difficult to give advices :)

> Now, I've done svn-upgrade, introducing the patch
> through a new CPAN tarball.

Hm, I see there's a 1.062 at CPAN but in our svn repo I only see
1.061 both in branches/upstream/nama and trunk/nama.
And I see a "manually" patched t/12_nama.t which is not good [tm].

(And now I also get lintian's NMU warning.
d/changelog: Joel Roth <joelz@pobox.com>
d/control: Joel Roth <jroth@pobox.com>
)

> I'd appreciate any suggestions of where I should go
> from here.

I guess actually svn-upgrading would be a good start :)

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Beatles